CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's time to go home when...

Have you ever been so tired at work and clearly not paying attention that when you are trying to send a message to your techs to see how much longer they will be at their call you send them this instead...

"hey - just seeing how much longer you will be on your girl?"

YUP - that's right I SAID IT. GOOD times. It was even funnier that I did not notice at all and the tech had to call in and point it out. THANKS.

I have no idea what I was thinking.. but I think it was my last night of reciting "The Wedding Singer" all night long at work...


PS - I know I said I'd do a look on Monday.. well I'm sick and I haven't even been wearing make-up.(shocker I know). Whenever I start making magic again I will share. I'm hoping this Monday.
no promises though

No comments:

Post a Comment