CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello

Well hello blogger world! A dear friend of mine convinced me to make a blog and then left me all alone on wordpress. After watching her blog for a few weeks I decided blogger is where I need to be. Wordpress just doesn't give me the creative freedom I want/need to make my blog totally me! Like most people I do have a 101 things in 1001 days. I am currently in the process of editing it because there are a few silly things on there and I would like to replace with something that has a little more substance. - So watch out for it coming in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for joining me over here I was getting lonely! I'm going to pinch my pennies and hopefully soon I can get a personalized layout :)! But for now I just gotta get back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete