CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

101 things in 1001 days

Start Date – December 6th 2009

End Date – September 2nd 2012

1 – Write a 101 things in 1001 (yes I cheated but it is something I wanted to do!

2 – become a mother (this is something I've wanted for awhile now but we've had many things get in the way - I feel this is our year)

3 – learn a new language

4 – change my hairstyle – something fun & crazy

5 – go driving more often so I’m not afraid to be on the road

6 – get my license

7 – make a new friend

8 – take a trip of out the country

9 – spend a day cooking meals to freeze

10 – make meals at home for a month

11 – go see a movie by myself

12 – no starbucks for a month

13 – have a girls weekend away

14 – get another tattoo

15 – get healthy – it’s not about weight I just wanna feel good

16 – go for a walk every night

17 – learn to knitt

18 – stay off the internet for 24 hours

19 – go to a new bar and DANCE

20 – finishing painting my house – it’s been two years I think it’s time!

21 – donate to a charity

22 – sponsor a family for christmas

23 – go to New York to see a broadway show

24 – eat at a Gordon Ramsey resturant

25 – not wear make-up for a week straight

26 – try a new mascara (I’ve been using the same kind for months)

27 – swim with dolphins

28 – spend an entire day with my husband doing whatever he wants

29 – spend an entire day with my husband doing whatever I want

30 – have an insane 25th birthday party

31 – spend an entire day pampering myself

32 – learn to bake

33 – go to the Ellen show

34 – get my childhood scrapbook up to date

35 – finish my wedding scrapbook

36 – don’t say anything negative for one day (I wanted to say a week but that’s really pushing it)

37 – walk a mile

38 – watch one star wars movie – just to say I did

39 – become a youtube make-up guru

40 – no shopping for a month

41 – stay awake for 24 hrs and play rockband.

42 – finish the true blood books (2/10)

43 – get a new camera

44 – not login to facebook for a whole week

45 – be a MOH (come on Coca get married!)

46 – crash a wedding (Kathy wanna join me, I have one in mind :p)

47 – just go for a drive and see where we end up

48 – surprise my husband

49 – go away for our third wedding anniversary

50 – spend a full day with my nephews

51 – finish this list

52 – dance in the rain

53 – go fishing

54 – watch the food network all afternoon for meal ideas

55 – host a dinner party

56 – go to ikea and not buy a single thing (this is really hard for me)

57 – go shopping in the states

58 – get a passport

59 – go snowboarding/skiing/tubing (I don’t judge)

60 – spend the night on the beach

61 – go camping for a week

62 – organize my house

63 – donate things I never use/touched

64 – volunteer at a soup kitchen

65 – buy something offline (never done this before – I know like hello 2010!)

66 – partner with a photographer to do make-up on clients

67 – go see a movie at the drive-in

68 – spend a day pampering my mom (she really deserves it)

69 – get through one day of work without a tech hitting on me

70 – go to walmart at 3am

71 – eat italian meals for a week (my husband will love this!)

72 – come up with my own “signature dish”

73 – start posting “looks of the day” for make-up

74 – go to the calgary stampede

75 – have a big christmas get together

76 – make Christmas dinner

77 – knitt a blanket for a baby

78 – design my child’s nursery

79 – update my blog everyday for a week

80 – invest in some more make-up

81 – not buy any new make-up for 3 months (unless it’s required like mascara, foundation)

82 – wear scarves everyday for a week

83 – buy some crazy socks

84 – make a wish at a wishing well

85 – buy green apple beer (my fave)

86 – try new wines

87 – spend a day with my Dad

88 – spend a day with my sisters

89 – stop picking at my face

90 – practice, practice for #1 ;)

91 – volunteer with children

92 – do something nice for someone just because

93 – take a chance

94 – get my teeth whitened

95 – swim in the ocean

96 – spend a day watching Christmas movie – not around Christmas (I’m a rebel I know)

97 – go line dancing

98 – take a photography course

99 – write a letter to myself and open in 10 years

100 – go see a sports event live

101 – see P!nk live – love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment